Communications have gone out to all Resident Sponsors regarding the permission of 1 Designated Support Person, per resident, to access to the facility.
Should you have questions regrading the new protocols or to schedule a Designated Support Visit, please contact Erica Bell at 432-3118 Ext. 101, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-4pm.
Regular visitation protocols, as described below, will continue for family and friends who are not the Designated Support Person.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time.
We are excited to announce the second phase of visitation recovery.
Please be patient as we adapt to the different phases of recovery while ensuring the safety of everyone. We need to remain vigilant and continue to follow the advice from Public Health authorities to ensure those who are most vulnerable to Covid-19 remain safe.
Beginning July 30, 2020, visitation will continue with the updated provisions.
- Each Resident can have any two visitors at one time indoors or outdoors
- The length of the visits will be 45 minutes to enable equal opportunity to residents and minimize impact on workload within the home for staff.
- The visitors will be actively screened by an employee
- The visitors will be required to apply hand sanitizer prior to entering and wear a community face mask while inside
- The visitors will be limited to the visitation room
- The visitors must pre-book, at minimum two days prior to the scheduled visit.
- The visitors must always maintain appropriate physical distance (6 feet apart)
- No pets are permitted
- Gifts and other items will be permitted but will only be delivered once sanitized by the staff, please no perishables
We encourage families to discuss who will be visiting. Once selected, please have the Power of Attorney or sponsor to forward this information on to Erica Bell to coordinate visitation
(506) 432-3118 ext 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The option of virtual visits, phone calls, and window visitation will continue. Please contact Activities to coordinate 432-3118 ext 111or email@example.com. We have posted the room numbers in the lower corner of the window to guide visitors.
Please do not call the Nurses station (ext 108) for visitation request. This line should remain open for emergencies.
Visits will be staggered for the following times:
10:00am – 10:45am 11:00am – 11:45am 1:00pm – 1:45pm
2:00pm – 2:45pm 3:00pm – 3:45pm 4:00pm – 4:45pm