Inspired by our core values of dignity and respect, the Kiwanis Nursing Home is committed to providing the highest quality of care in a safe, home-like environment.
To be recognized as a home where residents want to live and staff
choose to work.
As a Board of Directors and Staff we believe in the following values:
· Each resident will experience the best care possible and the highest quality of life that we can provide.
· Each resident, and their family, will be treated as part of our nursing home family.
· Each resident will be kept active, safe and comfortable and will be treated with respect and dignity.
· Each staff member will be qualified and committed to continuing professional growth.
· Each staff member will function as part of a team with clear responsibilities and accountabilities.
· Each staff member will receive respect, encouragement and support.
For our community
· Our nursing home is an integral part of our community.
· We will appreciate and welcome the services of volunteers from our community.
· We will involve our community in the work that we do.
Copyright 2011 Kiwanis Nursing Home Inc. All rights reserved